January 11, 2011

Casting Call

You may notice some changes coming on my blog: it will be more like my Blog instead of my main site! 


I am currently in the process of a HUGE upgrade on my site. If you have a newborn or a child under the age of 2 I will gladly come shoot the photos at your house (since our winter weather is NOT cooperating for out door fun) You will receive 10 edited images on a cd with a copyright release. These images will be used for my new website! You would be helping me out immensley! You must live in the Kansas City Metro! 


The new site is scheduled to launch by Feb. 1. This site will be redirected from that point on and known as Photography by Tricia Nugen "The Blog".

1 comment:

Brooke said...

Can you come to my house.....in Michigan :)

 
 
Copyright © Photography by Tricia Nugen The Blog | Blogger Template by: HEART.SMASH