August 23, 2010

Meet BHS Senior Rep Brittany

I met Brittany through her parents. We play on a coed softball team together. They are awesome people and she is an amazing young girl, who thinks I'm not to old to be uncool! She wants to be a nurse when she grows up. She's a softball star and I'll be honest, I haven't seen her play yet but I fully intend to make myself present at one of her games! Then I totally expect her to teach me how to smack that ball! This was our first session and these were taken in the most amazing light in a awesome new photo sight! I can't wait until our next session!
facebook1
facebook.2
facebook3
facebook.4
blog1
IMG_0206.3
IMG_0018.2
I truly love doing seniors. I love the sense of adventure and excitement about everything life has to offer. My favorite question I always, always ask my Seniors if they could be on the cover of an album who's would it be.... I always try to guess and my guess for Brittany was Sugarland... her answer Antebellum! Not to shabby for a old woman who turned 35 today huh?

Photobucket

3 comments:

MRP said...

Um, these are so AWESOME!! I really LOVE the location(s), props and all. You are so uber talented!

Unknown said...

Happy birthday Tricia! I turned 34 this year. So far, so good : ). I hope she has a great senior year.

Savannah said...

Oooh, these are amazing!! Love them all! Lovely job.

 
 
Copyright © Photography by Tricia Nugen The Blog | Blogger Template by: HEART.SMASH