November 23, 2009

Reality hit hard this weekend.

With Thanksgiving less then a week away Reality has smacked me in the face. Every year I look for the perfect Christmas Card for our family. I'm not sure if anyone else has this same problem but I always seem to worry about getting everyone else's stuff done before my own. You know what I mean? For instance, the last picture of Mophead on the wall in our house is from Last year. Seriously? The princess has some new ones but sometimes he doesn't always cooperate! So, off we went yesterday on a photo adventure. I had to scout out some locations for a client. They did pretty well. I only got 15 shots and some of them may be my favorite pictures I've ever take of them. Here's a sneak peak! I won't show you the picture because it's for the card! I like to surprise everyone with that since I frame them every year as a decoration. Tell me what you think!
The Princess:
Photobucket
The Sass:
Photobucket
The Mophead:
Photobucket
My Lovies:
Photobucket

I will show my official card after I know they've been received, mailed and framed for our house! Happy Holiday's everyone!

6 comments:

Chandra said...

These are GREAT! I love all of them! Can't wait to see the Christmas card, if these are that good the other should be freaking fantastic!

amanda said...

soooo good friend.

can i tell you how much i love the boots? totally stylin :)

Unknown said...

Beautiful, these came out great. I love those boots too!

Taylor said...

Beautiful shots and gorgeous kids!

wife.mom.nurse said...

I love those pix :)

Have a blessed Thanksgiving friend.

~Julie

Unknown said...

They are so cute. I can not even stand the cuteness! It is overwhelming : )

 
 
Copyright © Photography by Tricia Nugen The Blog | Blogger Template by: HEART.SMASH