November 17, 2009

I heart Faces~ Autumn





First, I must say I love Fall. To me it's one of the most amazing times of the year! The change of seasons, the crispness in the air. We love fall at our house! And, this year I took advantage of all the amazingly nice weather to play outside with the kids in the leaves. And, I don't care how old you are, it's fun to run and jump in a pile of leaves! This is one of my favorite pictures from that day! Madeline in the leaves!

iheartfacesautumn


Don't forget to click over here and look at all the other fantastic entries.



******I have no idea what's going on with this blog I welcome any and all comments! You can always email me if it doesn't work! Thanks Brooke ! ***********

3 comments:

KrisFlower said...

Cute photo...I too love the fall and have to agree with you, you're never too old to play in a pile of leaves!

Unknown said...

What a pretty shot! I love the editing :-)

Julie Rivera said...

Oh, what a striking, beautiful subject! I love the leaves in the hair and the play of sun behind her. If I can offer one suggestion: her skin looks very cool to me in contrast to the warmth of the fall colors. Take that for what it's worth, though, for I tend towards warm tones. :) Beautiful work, as always!

 
 
Copyright © Photography by Tricia Nugen The Blog | Blogger Template by: HEART.SMASH