September 21, 2009

Totally Candid at I heart faces

This past weekend my mophead turned 4 years old (which you can read about on our family blog here.). I caught him talking to his papa no doubt about tractors and what they were going to do next time at papa's house. I am so glad that he loves his papa. I have lost all of mine in the last 2 years and moments like this don't happen enough. I love the sincerity in this photo. Now, if I could just figure out how to keep him this small forever. This is my totally candid moment. I hope you enjoy!
Photobucket

Click over here at I heart faces to check out the other awesome moments!

10 comments:

Jessica said...

Wow! This picture is so precious and AMAZING!
You are so talented and gifted! I love your work!

Clive and Dawn said...

aww I love this! it's awesome. I love b&w too its my favorite :-)

Melissa said...

sweet moment!

Dot O said...

Great that you had your camera handy for this one! Super sweet photograph!

Indy Cookie said...

What a beautiful image! The black and white conversion is spot on!!

Chandra said...

I LOVE this photo honey! How awsome is it that you have this moment captured forever! It's one that Gpa Kenny and Mophead can look back on forever!

Ave said...

What a beautiful picture!

Becca said...

your "mophead" has just about the most beautiful hair ever! :-) I love this shot - great capture!

Billykidd said...

my little guy turns four in a few weeks! such a fun age! he is adorable and so is this photo. beautiful.

Life with Kaishon said...

This picture is so great. I just love it to pieces. I love everything about it : ). You are a fantastic photographer Tricia!

 
 
Copyright © Photography by Tricia Nugen The Blog | Blogger Template by: HEART.SMASH