February 9, 2009

Welcome to Photography by Tricia Nugen ©

Welcome to my new site! I hope you will find it easy to navigate. I will be glad to answer any questions you may have. Please feel free to contact me or leave a comment.

Currently I am only taking pictures on location.  Your home is a great place to achieve the best photos. Kansas City is also known for several great parks, and wonderful scenic places. I also offer a very small studio setting for special occasions with a white, black and chocolate brown background to choose from.

Your proofs will be available between 10-14 days for your viewing. You’ll receive an email with the link to your photos. After you have made your decision please set up an appointment for ordering, this helps to make sure all of the correct photos are getting ordered in the size and color options you choose.

Another frequent question is what to wear? The object of the pictures isn’t to see your outfit. It’s you that I’m trying to capture, not your clothes. The most simple outfit is the best. Solid colors also work great.

2 comments:

Chandra said...

I love it! We need to set somthing up in April when the trees are in bloom...the Ursaline Convent (in Paola) has the most wonderful trees and flowers! Seriously...lets schedule something!

Love ya, Chandra

Tricia Nugen said...

you pick it honey! you know i'll be there with fam in tow!

 
 
Copyright © Photography by Tricia Nugen The Blog | Blogger Template by: HEART.SMASH